Thread: Wheres Lloyd?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
Amab145

Name: Amab145
Title: painter guy
Member`s Gallery
All I (TJ the "impatient/HOUNDING customer") was looking for was an update on how everything was comming along. Lloyd did tell me they would be a few weeks and i did tell him i was fine with that. I waited a month before I called and all I did when I called, on each and every voice mail I left him, was simply ask him for an update as to how progress was comming. I wasn't in any rush for them and I still am not in a rush or rushing him, I just wanted to know how things were going. Simply a phone call back or text is all I was looking for, nothing more, nothing less. It literally takes 30 seconds to do either one of those and that's all I was lookin for.

and to jkretzer, I'm not and neither is anyone else whining about parts taking too long, looking for a pat on the back (which doesn't even make sense in this situation, i mean since you brought up common sense), or implying Lloyd doesn’t work hard because to be as knowledgeable as he is and have a successful business, he has to work hard. i was just lookin for some sort of update or response to how it was all going.