View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #28
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldestof11 View Post
That is a problem with Christians today. Everyone knows the Bible. A lot have done a lot of Bible studies. My in laws both have letters after their names and constantly take biblical studies courses. Both are licensed counselors, etc. Yet they constantly don't see the big picture. My mother in law is finally seeing things differently.

Who told you how to study? How have they influenced your view point?

Everyone I know quotes LaHaye, Piper, Warren, Dobson. They pick and choose who has the current best teaching. If anyone of these knowledgeable people says its voodoo, Christians shouldn't do it, the whole of American Christians follow. Rob Bell is one I can think of.

Look in Matthew with me.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

I don't know about you, this scares the proverbial chit outta me.

We have regressed to Christ's day. Everyone can quote the Bible, every one does the motions, we go with today's best teaching, everyone must follow today's standard of "Christian Living" oe your an outcast, and we still have Pharisees. That is not why Christ came. Christ came to liberate and make the connection between God and Man just that, between us.

Wade, read that again. If MY people. Gods people. Not the Islams, not the Greeks, not the Chinese, not the Buddhists, not the Hindu, not the American people. Jews and Christians. Again, its American Christians who need it more than ever.

God could not careless what a government says the nation is. The treaty of Tripoli in the 1700s says that we are NOT a Christian nation. How did we survive after that?

Hate to tell you but the USA is not a nation that will prevail. Israel will as the sole proud state against one world government.

Christ said to love our God with all our heart, soul, and mind. Also to love our neighbor as ourselves.

The truth is there in PLAIN ENGLISH. How this escapes ANY Christian in the US is baffling.

You tell me why you need a certificate to tell others how to read the Bible? If you come up with anything but "You don't", take your hypocritical, Pharisaical, 1300 era Catholic, two tongued face and get back to the Bible and read Matthew. People died to bring others to God by going against the grain and against the will of the Church.

First lets talk about your Bible, its obviously not the KJV, if it were the verses would say this..

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Iniquity, means SIN.

Jesus is talking to those who are NOT saved who claim to know him but really do not. As a Born Again Christian, you are sinless in the sight of God, because the blood of Jesus has covered them.

Satan is the author of confusion

, God cannot lie or contradict himself therefor you are saved,(born again) once and for all, just as christ died once and for all. Its your choice to believe. Remember there are only two kinds of people in the sight of Jesus, Saved and unsaved. Read in revelation about the Great White Thrown Judgment, Christ will be reading out of the Lambs Book of Life, where the Born again are written down.

You certainly dont need a degree or certificate to understand this, most is common sence. However some need study to figure out exactly whats being said. The Bible says "Study the Word of God to find yourself appoved" This is where cross reference and the breaking down of individual word meanings comes into playwith a dictionary, or thesaurous, or even going to the hebrew or greek or aramatic versions.

Even History recordings can be of great bennifit.

Now as for you last topic, Yes i agree that it starts with the Christian!

If We the Born again Christians Would have done our part and took up our calling long ago and been the salt of the earth, and the Light unto the worlds darkness.....We would not have gotten to this place of darkness and destruction. Us ,our parents, and our grandparents have let God slip silently into the back of our minds and our current speech and actions and thoughts, even our children show this everyday, Sin is rapadly on the rise, morality is on a sharp decline, work , money and progress is the more regarded, and God is barely even a thought anymore.

Non christians will never know if WE dont tell them, this is our calling from the Most High. " Go ye into the world and tell all nations"

But, the judgment is for both, because many have heard the truth and reject it. Same as the Christian rejects the call of God. We all have turned our backs on God.

But at the end of each judgment The bible says that "God is there with his hand streched forth willing to take us back" After this happens 2-3 times with no repentance, then comes destruction and the End.