1992 Kodiak Flatbed

12valve95

Comp Diesel Sponsor
1992 Kodiak
466 engine
5 speed manual
11k miles
New deck on bed, fresh paint top and bottom.

$16,991

Attachments

• kodiak.jpg
    kodiak.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak1.jpg
    kodiak1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak2.jpg
    kodiak2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak3.jpg
    kodiak3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak4.jpg
    kodiak4.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak5.jpg
    kodiak5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • kodiak6.jpg
    kodiak6.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Would make a nice shop truck. No more cutting bars in half to fit in the Ranger.

Is this a DT466 or something else?

C6H042 is the model acordimg to the vin. I don't know a ton about them honestly.

This has 111k miles BTW!!!! I just realized my mistake in the first post

Last edited:
I am guessing the engine will be a 3116 cat? The C6 denotes a class six truck chassis, not engine code.

Last edited:
Your dealership sure are proud of their vehicles aren't they? Holy chit.

We sure are. When you repaint, recondition and service trucks the way we do, with the mileage they have, they command a premium. We price our trucks based off of a comparison of all similar vehicals in a 250/500 mile or country depending on the rarity.

If you like a truck and not the price then make an offer..maybe we will take it, maybe not. But if you see a truck that you know nothing about and have no interest in then of coarse it looks over priced because you have no interest in it.

We sure are. When you repaint, recondition and service trucks the way we do, with the mileage they have, they command a premium. We price our trucks based off of a comparison of all similar vehicals in a 250/500 mile or country depending on the rarity.

If you like a truck and not the price then make an offer..maybe we will take it, maybe not. But if you see a truck that you know nothing about and have no interest in then of coarse it looks over priced because you have no interest in it.
You mean rattle can touch up, armorall the interior, and change the oil? Cmon man used car salesman are all the same.*bdh*

You mean rattle can touch up, armorall the interior, and change the oil? Cmon man used car salesman are all the same.*bdh*

Not at all what I meant...helluva lot more time and money put into our trucks then that...we aren't your typical used car lot. We are a truck specialty store. If you want the quality, the low miles, the reliability...then call me, however, I know its a shocker, but the best trucks won't be cheap.

Not at all what I meant...helluva lot more time and money put into our trucks then that...we aren't your typical used car lot. We are a truck specialty store. If you want the quality, the low miles, the reliability...then call me, however, I know its a shocker, but the best trucks won't be cheap.

Yeah I saw how you guys done up that low mileage 12 valve that was "rust free". And that's just the pictures, I'd hate to see it in person

Yeah I saw how you guys done up that low mileage 12 valve that was "rust free". And that's just the pictures, I'd hate to see it in person

Ow you seen that huh? Damn, guess I am busted for repainting the entire truck, fixing the tiny bit of rust in the rocker with cuttimg it out and welding fresh metal, extruding the interior, getting simulaters for it, doing the intire underside in converter then undercoating it....what a shady basterd I am.

I need this truck gone guys. The parts as a whole are probably worth more than this but $7,676 plus tax tag and title takes it home.

Let,s get this thing off my lot.

366 gas? O heyall no. I was thinking "that's a pretty sweet deal and would be very handy" until I read it had that POS in it.

Looks like another project for you Jory....Honestly at this price you really can't beat it gas or not.

366 gas? O heyall no. I was thinking "that's a pretty sweet deal and would be very handy" until I read it had that POS in it.
Still more usable than your dump truck at the moment! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back