Opinions on best performance/ all terrain tire?

Just for future reference; we have a set of cooper AT3 on a half ton farm truck of ours, they lasted alright, but at about 30% tread they are starting to come apart. Belt in one and side wall in the other.

Got these slapped on today!

35/12.5/17 and for all 6 new ones paid only $1908!

Trucks got new shoes..... these tires are awesome! Super smooth, and super quiet!

Kind of strange how true they drive with street tire like feel, and have such a tread.

I'm in love!

20180706_152525.jpg

Last edited:
Rigjt!

Just bought 6 discount tire tire certificates that warranty tires regardless of wear or anything for 3 yrs! Cost only $250 for all! Can't seem to control the skinny pedal!
Well ****, that sounds like a deal at that point. When my new truck needs tires. It will get a set of the R/T's. I had them in some good mud in a field, i thought i was screwed. Just stayed on it and it walked right out. Impressed the **** out of me. Come to think of it I think that was the day i got the tires ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Guy at work loves his on his duramax. We had them up to 135+on the highway racing the other day and he said they were as smooth as silk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Guy at work loves his on his duramax. We had them up to 135+on the highway racing the other day and he said they were as smooth as silk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah they do pretty much ride like that.

Did just a lite 70psi roll to about 100 yesterday and honestly with the way they ride, you'd never expect it with how the tread pattern is. Especially with how heavy this truck is I was wanting something that had that smooth effortless roll like the 22.5s did that was lost when going to the MT. Coming from the open country MT to these is a complete night and day difference. They roll smoother, no road noise which is awesome, and still relatively functional when needed, most of all no dreaded tire shake that aggressive tire can have.

Even with them aired to 60psi all the way around, you feel very little road contact.

Having the certificates I'm not worried about wear, and if for any reason they no longer make them in a couple years.... they'll just get warrantied to the next step above by discount tire.

Last edited:
Heard great things about these and the ridge grapplers. I don’t know why, but so dislike the tread design of the toyos. Sounds dumb, and is kind of dumb honestly, but there’s something about them

Back