Past Members

FireMed

Clown Puncher
How about a past members section for the members that have past away and contributed or been a good ambassador to the diesel sport as a hole.

It would be nice to have a picture of them and then their eulogy, followed by randon photos on later pages.

Thoughts?

Jeremie

I didnt know that Lloyd passed away. There definately has been a few that have passed away during my tenure on here

I cant remember the kids name but i think its Humminscummins son. They had that white 2nd gen with blue flames.

Got dannit, Yes John Link, The injector builder.

Im sorry for the Lloyd Mills. SORRY LLOYD!! Dont know why that got stuck in my head. Im just failing all over my own thread..

I cant remember the kids name but i think its Humminscummins son. They had that white 2nd gen with blue flames.

Yep...and I feel bad I can't remember the name. Jeremy comes to mind. Man I feel terrible for my lack of memory skills.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Yep...and I feel bad I can't remember the name. Jeremy comes to mind. Man I feel terrible for my lack of memory skills.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Jeramy Schmitt, I'm not sure if he was a member on here or not, but Tim (Hummin Cummins) and Josh(GreenMeanie5.9?) are both on here.

Back