CRT billet valve bodies

I was replying to the comment of the the fella with the black lighting..... I'm not saying he should change the setup. lol He has one hell of a thing going.

Here is a 48re reverse manual valve body with lock up I built today.

Attachments

• 20180413_170412.jpg
    20180413_170412.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 0
Two days now driving with vb in a 04 Ram. Lock up works every time. On and off. It's Fixed.

Two days now driving with vb in a 04 Ram. Lock up works every time. On and off. It's Fixed.

What kinda truck is it in? Truck hits lockup hard and there is no delay at all? Not a “soft “ lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kinda truck is it in? Truck hits lockup hard and there is no delay at all? Not a “soft “ lock?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing soft is the music on your radio Dumb ass. :hehe:

No there is no delay or soft apply. This valve body is ready to rock. Of course you can stay with your gay ass automatic shift, and play your soft rock.

No there is no delay or soft apply. This valve body is ready to rock. Of course you can stay with your gay ass automatic shift, and play your soft rock.

I love this guy!LOL

Bwahahahha !!!

Great to see someone adapt so quickly to the CompD way of getting to the point!

My favorite comment from cope yet is "I don't know about you but i shift in the air"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back