Fire punk ant eater and smarty Jr s67 locked/ random 2nd & 3rd gen parts

coorsman2005

i like beer
Fire punk ant eater used 1 year only reason I'm selling I'm going back to a manual. -$700 obo

Smarty jr s67 locked was ME tunes-$300 obo

3rd gen 5.9 exhaust manifold $120 obo shipped

2nd gen radiator intercooler and condenser $80 each plus shipping

2 6.7 intake manifolds. One has block off $50 for both shipped

South bend single disk solid g56 fly wheel needs resurfaced. $100 plus shipping

Make offers will post more as I come across it

Last edited:
273d low Mile unit $700 obo make offer

Rear case from 273d $100

If someone is close enough. Rock star dually wheels with almost new 245 65 16 bfg ko's. 650 set of 6. One tire has a chunk of tread missing dont know what happened it's on an inside dual. A cpl of the tires have some weathering hell maybe ball of them

Last edited:
I don't know that it's possible but I have a 47RE FMVB in my 97. I want to go to a normal VB with anteater. If its possible to do some trading with boot on my end?

I can verify any and all pressures on my trans, whole unit was built by a local shop no large well known name.

Yes it's still available. But if I done trading for a trans then i would want it back to control the 47. So I dont have to run any switches. But hell I guess anything is possible. I am putting a 12v in an 08 mega cab. And plan to run a the 47 for a bit. Then plans are to put a g56 in.

Yes it's still available. But if I done trading for a trans then i would want it back to control the 47. So I dont have to run any switches. But hell I guess anything is possible. I am putting a 12v in an 08 mega cab. And plan to run a the 47 for a bit. Then plans are to put a g56 in.

I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant you were going back to a manual valve body, not a manual transmission. In that case no we can't work that out. LOL An anteater won't run a FMVB anyways that's why I'm trying to get away from the FMVB so I can run one.

Can you clarify a few things for me?

1. Is the anteater for a 2nd gen 47re or a 3rd gen 48re?

2. Is the Smarty Jr locked or unlocked? (Your original post says it is locked) Again for a 2nd gen or 3rd gen?

Back