TS Outlaw 2016 Update

UPDATE ON THE STREET OUTLAW LESS PREP CLASS.....

Chuck Parker with 55' Chevy
Cory Peters with Hellanor
Art McMannon with Big Poppa Pro Mod
Roger Holt with ProMod
David Monday with ProMod

This less prep race is really going to bring in the crowd. We're shooting for the largest crowd that Diesel Racing has ever raced in front of!!

Last edited:
Another UPDATE ON THE STREET OUTLAW LESS PREP CLASS.....

Kye Kelley with Shocker
Bobby Dukote with Lil Legend
Chuck with DeathTrap
Joe Hidalgo with Warpath
Art McMannon with Mental Pro Mod
Roger Holt with ProMod
David Monday with ProMod

This less prep race is really going to bring in the crowd. We're shooting for the largest crowd that Diesel Racing has ever raced in front of!!

Last edited:
Another UPDATE ON THE STREET OUTLAW LESS PREP CLASS.....

Kye Kelley with Shocker
Bobby Dukote with Lil Legend
Chuck with DeathTrap
Joe Hidalgo with Warpath
Art McMannon with Mental Pro Mod
Roger Holt with ProMod
David Monday with ProMod
*Jason Thames with Justice has confirmed as well

Last edited:
Just to clarify rumors I've heard... are 3.0 smooth bore trucks qualifying both days to pull in the evening or no??

we are leaving Friday morning early does any one know what time the street outlaw class would run and what's it cost to get in to the drags? thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe if it is like last years it is 25 per day per ticket or 40 for both. Can't say for sure. And for the guy asking about 2.5 class it's a no. It's hard enough getting the big classes through.

Jan 11, 2016

Here is an updated event schedule.

If you have any questions please feel free to message us here or call TS at 270 746-9999

Thursday Evening June 2nd - kick off get together at Beech Bend Park - Details to be announced

Friday June 3rd - Gates open at Beech Bend 8am ( see flyer for details and classes )

Friday and Saturday June 4th - We will be having our sled pulls presented by Scheid Diesel at Jim Roberts Park. Times TBA

if you had to guess what time will the less prep class take place Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an accurate schedule. Havnt found one

I was told by Cyndie, who works for TS that the gates open at the pull track at 8 am as well and that they will pull at 12:00.

I'll be shooting the drags all day Friday then pulls Friday night and Saturday I'll shoot the 3.0 class during the day and the night pulls as well...

Is the pull on or did it get rained out?

I live about 25 miles south west of the pull and it's rained here on and off all day. Some pretty heavy. I know it flooded up there last night.

Last edited:
Back