View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:01 AM   #21
245guytam

Name: 245guytam
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Southwest Wisconsin Area Pullers has been around for 7 years and has always had a turnout of trucks. We will be having 3.0 Diesel Trucks, 2.6 PPL rules for both classes and also will be running a hot street class for points and we are working on their rules yet. We currently have 9 other truck and tractor classes. It looks like we will be having 15 or so hooks in southwest Wisconsin. I'm happy to say a few new ones are Darlington on their Thursday night show on July 12th and Stoughton on July 8th. I'll be putting together our schedule and classes at each town later this week. I can say we are definitely are looking for more 3.0 trucks but our 2.5 & 2.6 classes has been one of the best in the state.

Just a reminder Pulling For Preston is Saturday July 28th at the Crawford County Fair Grounds in Gays Mills, WI. Last year it was one of the largest diesel truck showings in the upper Midwest with hot street, 2.6, 3.0 and will be adding 3.6 with a $1,000 to win. Hot street and 2.6 will be having qualifying rounds and then a final. The past 2 years the Cummins Killer has came for an exhibition run but is always looking for a challenge.