All Diesel Day 2016 Valley Blackout Louisville, KY

Room to park on the fence? I can't remember the setup at Dixie so well. I know we sat in the bleachers

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

The wife and I will be there, if my trans swap is complete I will be making a few baseline runs.

Just be sure to meet the rules per NHRA for the times you will be running, as they are very strict on this.

I have mentioned all the items critiqued on the page. I've had to play their silly games too many times, and they always find some thing else to critique, after I meet the original complaints.

I have mentioned all the items critiqued on the page. I've had to play their silly games too many times, and they always find some thing else to critique, after I meet the original complaints.

They never gave me any crap with my truck, but it was only running high 7's then. My old Camaro, well they almost didn't let me run it back in the day and it ran high 9's!! Go figure!

The more obvious it is at actually being fast, the more they will critique. It wasn't until I showed up with drag radials on, they really went over everything.

Guess I'm going to come play around. Make some half track passes and a hail Mary or two before the boot.

Back