Pius' MSB1250 Turbo For sale

I really want this thing Ryan, Im just skeptical about daily driving it.

why do you do alot of heavy towing, or plow with your truck in the winter?

Its not that laggy if i manually shift my truck, its just my tps is shot and my tv cable is out of adjustment, so my truck hits 3rd gear very quickly so the turbo is laggy around town except from a dead stop but on the highway its an animal, and i always let out at around 3200 because im not setup to operate at 4k yet.

Last edited:
friday night bump, turbo is alot of fun, but with all the towing im doing i would like something smaller so i don't have to watch the egt gauge so much and thats with 4-5000lbs.

back the set screw on the back/center of the AFC diaphragm cover all the way back... if that doesn't help, try moving the AFC housing back a little, and yeah, you might try just tightening the star wheel also :D

back the set screw on the back/center of the AFC diaphragm cover all the way back... if that doesn't help, try moving the AFC housing back a little, and yeah, you might try just tightening the star wheel also :D

thanks I will make some adjustments tomorrow. :Cheer:

Also will be going to Ts outlaw so i could bring it with me to eliminate shipping costs for anyone that might be going.

bump this turbo is a blast on the street, just made two pulls with it on my way home from the gym spool up isn't bad at all considering the amount of air this turbo moves. I'll try to have a buddy grab a video of me making 1/4 mile pass.

downpipe, and adapters are included with this for 850+shipping. Also with a half azz tuned afc I can brake boost this turbo to 10lbs in 2wd and about 30psi in 4wd, so spool up isn't bad at all.

Last edited:
I'm runnin the Bell WSBG right now but I think I may need a bit more air, I can hit 30psi in about 15ft if I mash it from a get go, It is real hard to keep under 60psi, where are you located?

Back