View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:07 PM   #1
fosterriley

Name: fosterriley
Title: Just wanna go fast
Member`s Gallery
HX60 turbine and exhaust housing options

I've got some questions about HX60s and their turbine options. I'm looking to street drive a 2006 5.9 stock internals with 250% injectors, t4 foot manifold, and other supporting mods for 1k+ HP. The turbo I currently have on the shelf is a HX60 76/109 comp and 92/97 (3.6) turbine. I'm Undecided on what turbine and housing to run. I can't seem to find a lot of information on this subject since it seems to be uncommon for street driven applications...

I've talked to a few knowledgeable and read things on the google, they have mentioned the 3.4 "bucket" turbine and offered in the 11 and 12 blade configuration. Along with the 3.0 turbine with custom divided housings.

One of my good buddies has a HX60 73.5/104 92/97 and the Columbus Diesel 19cm housing on his 12v with lots of fuel. I was impressed with how well it drove but I'm still curious as to if there's a better street setup for a 5.9 CR. I don't have an exact power goal other than a 1k hp street killer, truck is currently at 800 and street driven. Any input on PN's, turbines and appropriate exhaust housings for said turbines would be greatly appreciated.