G 56 rattle

Stealth hotshot

Diesel whiz
Ok so I just got my 05 back the clutch is
Making a terrible rattle when I'm off the pedal but quiet when I'm on it I've had a dd before and it was a lot quieter then this also it has a lot more gear rattle then before any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the street dd? and you can actually quiet the gear noise down by putting some gorilla juice in the tranny. Which is what is suppose to be in the g56

Is it the street dd? and you can actually quiet the gear noise down by putting some gorilla juice in the tranny. Which is what is suppose to be in the g56

Don't know exactly what numer but I'll get first thing in the am I think it's the steer one 3250 maybe

Don't know exactly what numer but I'll get first thing in the am I think it's the steer one 3250 maybe

Just took the guy who built the tranny for a ride it's coming out again not the clutch at all I talked with mike at lazarsmiths and gj is two weeks from me but he hooked me up with the only guy in Canada who deals with gj and he's in Calgary just south of me and I should get 8 l all he has left by Monday

Back