NADM @ Salt Lake City - AUG 7th & 8th

We will run all classes if the trucks show. But will probley be ET, Quickdiesel, and Unlimited Truck/Pro Diesel together.

Ok I just went to the website and reread the rules. The only differences I see in Unlimited and Prostreet is in Prostreet you only run 1/8 mile and can't use:nos: correct? In unlimited you can use :nos:. It also doesn't mention the length of the race, I'm assuming it 1/4 mile?? So what's it going to be in Utah 1/8 or 1/4 mile?

Back East/Midwest Unlimited and Pro Street run 1/8 mile as requested by the race teams at the beginning of the year. Less breakage and it makes for a quicker and more exciting show. Only difference between classes basically is the use of NOS but because of unpredicted numbers we are combining classes unless you boys out West can provide about 10 trucks per class?

Be interesting to see what numbers the West guys can put up to compete with the East/Midwest crowd? Any records that want to be set - this is the place to do it!

I hope to be there. Last time I went to RMR they told me I had to have a roll cage to come back. Maybe they'll let me run in the quick diesel class.

Hmmm, 775 miles... May have to see if I can make this.

Then again I suppose I could fly in and try to find a rental diesel. Anyone know if there are any rental places in SLC that rent diesels?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

There is actually a place right down the road(5600 West) from the track that rents diesel pickups, Dodge rams I believe.

How many manuals are going to be there? I need to know if I'm gonna be the slowest one due to the manual. That and I can't get a decent start to save my life

How many manuals are going to be there? I need to know if I'm gonna be the slowest one due to the manual. That and I can't get a decent start to save my life

I am planing to bring my 12v down so you wont be the only manual :rockwoot:

All I've ever seenand participated in at diesel events here in utah they have all been 1/4

Our class will be 1/4 mile. They are talking the fast guys for the 1/8th or 1/4 mile discussion.

I'd personally like to see 1/4 mile racing in all classes.

Back East/Midwest Unlimited and Pro Street run 1/8 mile as requested by the race teams at the beginning of the year. Less breakage and it makes for a quicker and more exciting show. Only difference between classes basically is the use of NOS but because of unpredicted numbers we are combining classes unless you boys out West can provide about 10 trucks per class?

Be interesting to see what numbers the West guys can put up to compete with the East/Midwest crowd? Any records that want to be set - this is the place to do it!

So since SLC is in the west are we going to run a big boy's 1/4 race or still the JV's 1/8 mile??

Yes they will be combined. The reason for this is there are very few pro class trucks running. We did this at the Numidia race and had no issues with it.

Chuck Rucker

Yes they will be combined. The reason for this is there are very few pro class trucks running. We did this at the Numidia race and had no issues with it.

Chuck Rucker

Is this because they are broken or just no racing? If they are broken that doesn't say much for 1/8 being easier on the trucks.

Be interesting to see what numbers the West guys can put up to compete with the East/Midwest crowd? Any records that want to be set - this is the place to do it![/QUOTE]

It is going to be hard to set records in that elevation.$.02

Is this because they are broken or just no racing? If they are broken that doesn't say much for 1/8 being easier on the trucks.

Not that they are broken, more lack of funds to travel this year. It will depend on how many trucks show for that class. We will leave it to the racers which distance we run. If we have more 1/4 mile trucks show that is what we will run or vise versa.

how about more info on Brady's new dyno???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Load?
allowed to run in OD? unlike Edge.(thats GAY+++ IMO!!!)
Classes? (fuel vs spray)
Payouts/(prizes)?
Cost to run? (2 runs or 3)?

how about more info on Brady's new dyno???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Load?
allowed to run in OD? unlike Edge.(thats GAY+++ IMO!!!)
Classes? (fuel vs spray)
Payouts/(prizes)?
Cost to run? (2 runs or 3)?

There are trophy's and prizes for 1st place. There is a Open, Single diesel only, Twin diesel only, Stock turbo class. Starts at 9am. That is about all the info I have. i will get ahold of brady tomorrow and see what else i can get.

i seen on there website today what the classes were. i heard the payout will be $250 for the highest # overall for the day in the open class. :kick::hehe:

please tell me different!:doh:

or is it Brady's Brat's?

Last edited:
i seen on there website today what the classes were. i heard the payout will be $250 for the highest # overall for the day in the open class. :kick::hehe:

please tell me different!:doh:

or is it Brady's Brat's?

That kind of the number I was told when I called today too.

Back