Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Grossed 2275.....275 bucks went in the tanks, profit=2K......all I did was send my dad to go and get my flatbed and he moved a bunch of trailers across town for a guy. Easy money

Grossed 2275.....275 bucks went in the tanks, profit=2K......all I did was send my dad to go and get my flatbed and he moved a bunch of trailers across town for a guy. Easy money

I'll kill two hours moving a guys dozer across the county and get 150 bucks, granted one hour is spent going down a rabbit trail trying to keep tree limbs from knocking the cab glass out. Sounds like you've got a better handle on things than me congrats!

I'll kill two hours moving a guys dozer across the county and get 150 bucks, granted one hour is spent going down a rabbit trail trying to keep tree limbs from knocking the cab glass out. Sounds like you've got a better handle on things than me congrats!

Is that with fuel or just total ? :badidea:

Total, I don't try to make a living with a truck though. I just move a couple of the local guys who like loading on my Rgn better than having to jump on a fixed neck lowboy.

Switched the cab lights to LED's tonight, still gotta add the other two, but so far so good
mugedysy.jpg

Also go my new 13 speed knob on, the toggle switch extensions, and the switch labels put on
erahajur.jpg

Working on installing the B-quiet sound deadener throughout the entire cab and sleeper, and I'm starting on the laminate wood floor tomorrow. ?

Switched the cab lights to LED's tonight, still gotta add the other two, but so far so good
mugedysy.jpg

Also go my new 13 speed knob on, the toggle switch extensions, and the switch labels put on
erahajur.jpg

Working on installing the B-quiet sound deadener throughout the entire cab and sleeper, and I'm starting on the laminate wood floor tomorrow. ?

Let us know your thoughts on the B-quiet sound deadened works put. I've bee wanting to do that on my KW but wasn't sure how it would work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know your thoughts on the B-quiet sound deadened works put. I've bee wanting to do that on my KW but wasn't sure how it would work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm lining every panel I can reach, seems like good quality stuff, sticks to damn near everything and its really dense stuff. The real test will be once its all lined and I take it out for a drive....

I hear ya. I really want to put some sound deadening material in mine. The only sound proofing that it has now is a fiberglass cab and an ancient plastic panel that will probably denigrate when I take it out. The doors have nothing in them either. I'm thinking some sound deadening material will go a long way in my truck!

I was going to use dynamat, but that crap is expensive and the B-quiet stuff got good reviews online

Lizard Skin, easy and it does a great job, 5 Galllon bucket will go a long ways !!

I had to use it in my 87 F250 , That thing was an animal, SUPER loud before, after words, one could actually hear the other ..

Back