Race Truck project parts...Lenco CS1, 47RH, ETC, ETC

I just uploaded them here. I'll link the rest.

Thanks for the help Will!

Chris

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A couple pressure pressure switches for OD and lockup, or there is also a Compushift Mini controller that will do everything for you. I used one on a Chevy Cummins swap recently, nice controller, but still not perfect.

Chris

A couple pressure pressure switches for OD and lockup, or there is also a Compushift Mini controller that will do everything for you. I used one on a Chevy Cummins swap recently, nice controller, but still not perfect.

Chris

Did you have any problems with the speed continuing (In the head unit) when you slowed down causing the TC to lock etc? That's what mine was doing and I removed it and haven't put it back on or messed with it since. Sorry for the derail.

No, not that I remember. The TC unlock and lock and OD part of it seemed to work good, but we did have some TPS issues, and he's still trying to get the TV cable adjusted so it will shift out of 2nd where he wants.

My only complaint with any 47 transmission is getting them to shift where you want...they flat hold, but man they suck to street drive.

Chris

Back