Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

Hey........that thing looks familiar. :poke:I can post time slips before, and after this wheel was installed. I can even post slips with a reg comp housing, or with a 5.5" race cover. If you think the time slips are lying, then I have nothing else too say$.02

I would like to see them just because I think it is interesting!

Hey........that thing looks familiar. :poke:I can post time slips before, and after this wheel was installed. I can even post slips with a reg comp housing, or with a 5.5" race cover. If you think the time slips are lying, then I have nothing else too say$.02

That would be awesome. Johnny is suppose to be getting me some dyno sheets this weekend to post here as well.

so the batmo wheel will be in action at sarver?

I have one on my truck right now, just the 66/74/14 version. Thats why I want to dyno. To see if I can put enough fuel to it with a SO vp pump. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'll leave my wool at home. :Cheer: I'm heading out the door now to try to get my tuning figured out. I have been giving it more fuel and it seems to like it.

Last edited:
I have one on my truck right now, just the 66/74/14 version. Thats why I want to dyno. To see if I can put enough fuel to it with a SO vp pump. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'll leave my wool at home. :Cheer: I'm heading out the door now to try to get my tuning figured out. I have been giving it more fuel and it seems to like it.

What kind of a difference did you notice?

What kind of a difference did you notice?

Hard to say. Been wet roads up here, just spins tires off. It feels like it pulls harder on top. Spools about the same as the 66/71/14 with the old style billet. I know that my truck is about tapped out on this SO vp44, but it definately feels like it has more. I'm hoping to dyno saturday, but it is a different dyno than the last time I ran. I can't compare numbers, too much has changed anyways.

pricing on one to replace an htt 64 71 13 wheel ?

Doesn't appear from this thread that a 64mm s300 wheel is available yet. It always seems the 62 and 66 s300 wheels get the improvements first. This was the case with the s300s being fitted with s300 race covers anyway. The 64 wheel seems to be a good wheel in its normal ETT form but perhaps a batturbosupadupa wheel will be available for the 64mm s300s in the future too:p

Doesn't appear from this thread that a 64mm s300 wheel is available yet. It always seems the 62 and 66 s300 wheels get the improvements first. This was the case with the s300s being fitted with s300 race covers anyway. The 64 wheel seems to be a good wheel in its normal ETT form but perhaps a batturbosupadupa wheel will be available for the 64mm s300s in the future too:p

There really is no need for a 64 wheel in the billet platform in my opinion. The 62 cools well, the 66 spools like a 64.

Give people the option for a 64mm or they will go somewhere else. The 64 should spool like the 62 and give you a couple more lbs.

A comparison between this wheel and the ET-R wheels would be an excellent thing to see!!! Turbos are certainly evolving it seems!

Yesterday there were some gas cars dynoed, but not done yet. They were suppose to do back to back 66 cast vs. 66 billet vs. 66 Batmo. I guess they decided to do a 62 vs. 66 batmo type deal from what I'm hearing. I haven't heard anymore.

Back