Ok you DIESEL HEADS

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Show us your unique diesel powered ______________-( fill in the blank.) :ylsuper:

Show us something you found just too unique to pass up thats diesel powered?:1tooth:

What is it and what is it used for?

I don't care if its a diesel powered :ugh: skateboard!! LOL LOL

Post it up for the masses to enjoy too!:thankyou2:

A buddy has a 1 cylinder pull start diesel garden tiller. It is made by ACME. Its one old heavy muther. The pull rope is the kind that you wrap up instead of the new spring loaded style.

The lawnmower that was at IRP used for towing the modified pulling truck. It was loud and even had its own little stack that smoked. Pretty cool!!:ylsuper:

Me and Phil Pulled the Bullydog Pinks truck back to the pits from the staging lanes with a gas powered gator....that count?

1/8 th scale hydro , it runs on a nitro fuel like diesel It has a glow plug to start and it runs of compresion. 83 Atlas Van Lines Gold cup winner .

If I can ever get Time, Money and access to somewhere to do it I have a 50 Willis PU that's gonna get a Nissan Diesel dropped into it. Then I need to find a 4BT to drop in the 60 IH 4x4 SRW 1 ton.

Got the projects, just don't have the time :(

New to the site and saw this thread. My father and I are working on a turbo charged 6.2L Chevy that we are going to incorporate into a 52' Farmall M tractor. We had a couple of unexpected breakages on our field tractors so this little project is put on hold for now. We are also doing a 8.2L Detroit in a 50's 2 ton truck also. Dad wants to use that to pull his 30' gooseneck stock trailer.

Looking at a 84 2.4L Toyota PU right now, Needs an injection pump I'm told.
Of course it will need a turbo, injectors, exhaust, lift pump, and anything else I can thing of tossing at it.

i think if it comes together I will have on hell of a little truck.

Anyone have some suggestions ont his baby?

dan

01_00A.JPG

Ranger Dizzle

turned pump, junkyard Saab turbo... A little laggy, need to find some injectors that will work in it!

BTW this is the rare factory turbo diesel, not the more popular 2.4 N/A

Last edited:
Back