SEMA Show 2015

Rustin

Let the Beatings Begin!
Ok, So who is going and where are we meeting at, this year? The SEMA show group is getting smaller, and this VW problem is not helping things. I had to table my discussions with SEMA on having a diesel sub-organizartion.

Last edited:
What do you mean by the sema show group is getting smaller? I wish I was able to attend

The last couple of years the numbers have dwindled down a bit by about thirty people.

If you have a business, SEMA dues are $100 per year and the pass is only $25 for the four days.

"Sad?" How so?

it's the "age" of the industry combined with the constraints placed on OEM's and further on companies wanting to push aftermarket performance...

back around '06 this industry wasn't even a decade old and was rising exponentially AND it was still the wild west as far as constraints/regulations.

it was pretty much the peak of the heyday era

it's the "age" of the industry combined with the constraints placed on OEM's and further on companies wanting to push aftermarket performance...

back around '06 this industry wasn't even a decade old and was rising exponentially AND it was still the wild west as far as constraints/regulations.

yes sir:clap:

Ah... I got it. That is why I asked. I want to be optimistic and say, that this is history repeating itself. Eventually we should be able to come out of this like the aftermarket did back in the 70s.

I don't post a whole lot on here or know many people from here, but I will be out there for the show, this is also my first time to the show.

Back