Mig welder shopping

The board literally melted on our Lincoln. We've had a miller 252 for many years now, been a great machine. I personally think it does a better job than our Lincoln did. Also have the spool gun with it, and works great for aluminum. I don't have anything negative to say about any of our 3 miller welders, and our old miller 300 stick has been around as long as I can remember.

We have a Lincoln plasma and Lincoln ranger, both of those have been pretty good to us. The mig, not so much.

Will be searching craigslist spanning from austin to oklahoma city and from abilene to texarkana, hopefully ill be able to find a miller 252 in my price range, soon, if not ill be ordering a htp 2400

The board literally melted on our Lincoln. We've had a miller 252 for many years now, been a great machine. I personally think it does a better job than our Lincoln did. Also have the spool gun with it, and works great for aluminum. I don't have anything negative to say about any of our 3 miller welders, and our old miller 300 stick has been around as long as I can remember.

We have a Lincoln plasma and Lincoln ranger, both of those have been pretty good to us. The mig, not so much.

Wondered if you'd chime in. .

Picked up an old hobart beta mig 250 after work today. Needs a power cord, mig lead, bottle and regulator. But for $75, I figured it was worth the gamble!
89129d87a62d42b98601c37abac6f4e2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There was just a Millermatic 200 on craigslist for $500 with cart... I didn't need it, but man that's a good deal for a 'non-professionally used' one.

Back