Lookin for dependable 6.0

superdutypowerd

I'm lookin for a 03-07 powerstroke 4d 6 spd 4x4. Preferably a short wheel base 1 ton but am willin to buy a long wheel base. Must be a manual with 4x4 and 4 doors. Know of one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why only a 6 speed. The autos run so much better cause they stay in the peak power range easier. This is not going to go well with looking for a dependable 6.0 because most people dislike them and for mostly good reasons.

I don't want my truck to puke the trams on ground. With a manual something is guaranteed to happen. Something is goin to happen and you only got 2 options: move or break. Autos are junk and do not belong in a truck. My brother has had 2 and both of them are runnin mother ****ers. I want a 6.0.

89 F-Superduty -this is boring, lets go pull something.
96 VW Passat -cheap to drive, expensive to fix.

I don't want my truck to puke the trams on ground. With a manual something is guaranteed to happen. Something is goin to happen and you only got 2 options: move or break. Autos are junk and do not belong in a truck. My brother has had 2 and both of them are runnin mother ****ers. I want a 6.0.

tumblr_lzi54pmRXC1rn95k2o1_500.gif

When the clutch goes you won't move or break, so which option is that?

I like the zf6 but the 5r is one of the toughest and cheapest autos ever put in a diesel. Saying that all autos are junk is ignorant.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When the clutch goes that would fall under broke. I've never lost a clutch in any of my vehicles ever. One flywheel, no clutch. I'm still for the manual. Its my truck and that's what I want. Just cause everyone is to lazy to shift don't mean I have to be. If you don't like my preference then tough ****, it ain't yours so I don't see where it matters.

You may like your fast Cummins,
But your wife likes my slow powerstroke.

Last edited:
The only dependable 6.0 I've heard of was the one Bigfoot bought from the Loch Ness monster......

Back