63/68 Turbo, wastegate & downpipe

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
Airwerks #177287, 63/68 turbo with 3rd gen compressor cover. Has 0.91 divided T4 exhaust housing (marmon flange), and an upgraded 11-blade wheel I got from Smokem years back. Shaft play is acceptable. Note - there is noticeable oil residue on the bottom of the compressor housing and backing plate. Truck has not ran since 2015, however I had put a few thousand miles on it after noticing this, with no ill effect. During that time I pulled the compressor housing a few times and checked it and the charge pipe between turbo and intercooler, and other than a black film on the compressor backing plate there was no other oil residue to be found in the intake tract.

Turbo will come with original compressor wheel and 0.88 T4 open exhaust housing if purchaser wishes.

Wastegate is a 50mm ED unit, with the T4 1" spacer and welded pipe stub. I added a divider in the stub that separates the volutes, and divides the openings up to the face of the wastegate (if you're into that type of nit-pickiness).

Downpipe is something that I assembled, mild steel parts, with wastegate tie-in including flex section. Starts out as 4", then has an expansion to 5". Also have a 5" section that attaches to that and extends back to 2nd gen transmission mount exhaust hanger (with hanger). Had been previously coated with cerakote.

These parts will get you set up to go on a 2nd gen, using OEM exhaust manifold position. If you have an automatic you will have to relocate/modify your transmission dipstick tube to get it out of the way of the wastegate setup - I will throw in mine for free if you have an auto and want the setup!

$500 + shipping (will provide UPS pricing based on zip code inquiry)

Pics tomorrow-

Back