F-450 Reg Cab with covered service bed

12valve95

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Do not let the years or miles fool you, This truck has been very well maintained and the bed and under body were just repainted by us.

This is a:
1 Owner
F-450
6.4 Powerstroke
128,XXX miles
$22,991
CARFAX ATTACHED

We Ship
We Finance
CALL OR TEXT 330-587-881seven

Last edited:
CompD Discount

I just talked to our GM, I got him to approve a Discount for CompD Members ONLY (I will extend to friends and family of members)

$22,000

Text or call 330-587-881seven

Yeah I bet only compd members, sell it son.

WOW...you know I usually have thick skin but this actually upset me

This truck is posted online at $22,991. We do not discount prices at my dealership.

I had to get this cleared and did it to move the truck and get the best deal to you guys.

I respect this site and and will not Fuk over or LIE to a CompD member...Please do not accuse me of either without merit.

Thanks

BUMP, I know somebody needs this truck or can flip it to someone thay know, lets make a deal guys!!

WOW...you know I usually have thick skin but this actually upset me

This truck is posted online at $22,991. We do not discount prices at my dealership.

I had to get this cleared and did it to move the truck and get the best deal to you guys.

I respect this site and and will not Fuk over or LIE to a CompD member...Please do not accuse me of either without merit.

Thanks

Spoken like a true salesman. I love the "I had to get it cleared, this is a special price, blah blah blah...." you get from them.

"We are losing money on this one."

Spoken like a true salesman. I love the "I had to get it cleared, this is a special price, blah blah blah...." you get from them.

"We are losing money on this one."

If you don't think that a dealership doesn't ever loses money on vehicles you are dead wrong.

They are called mini's in the car business and I sold 4 last month...And yes, any discount on the internet price has to be approved by a guy named Alex who is my boss.

Are there liars,cheats and thieves in this business, you bet! I do everything I can to not be one of them and still make a living.

Back