Poncis Diesel Drag/dyno Day

Bponci

rookie
Hope to see ya there. After the races there will be a git togeather at our shop.;)

Attachments

• poncis event.jpg
    poncis event.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 99
:tree: I will put it on my calendar but no promises. I will have to see what happens in Reno Aug 22nd and Gardnerville Aug 23rd. 2 pulls back to back. I will pass the work around for you. Sounds fun.

Damn I would luv to make this, good people and diesels :)

Unfortunatly we will be pulling up at the Sublimity Harvest Festival on the 6th :(

You all have a great and safe time.

BBD

So if I drag my wife and kids all the way up there with our daily driver and actually drag, what happens if I break something? Can Ponci's or another race team actually fix us...??? I really really wanna, and I have Mama 93% convinced... but if I can't get Mama home by Monday, it ain't gonna happen, and marriage... Well it's built on trust let's say.

We ain't no "sponsored" team, and the same rig on the track is the same rig towing the the trailer and getting our butts home...

SO???

Last edited:
Last year at the drags I blew a freeze plug and intercooler boot and the crew at Ponci's helped me get my truck back on the road.

So if I drag my wife and kids all the way up there with our daily driver and actually drag, what happens if I break something? Can Ponci's or another race team actually fix us...???

If you break something we will do what we can to help. And yes its bracket racing with payouts baised on the # of entries. I rent the track for the day and i dont take a dime of the entry money. I will pay it all back with 1st, 2nd and 3rd in autos and stick classes. The weekend is all about going fast and having fun. Not about making a dollar. Hell even the partys on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're in the business so I wouldn't blame you if you did try to make a buck, but since you put it that way, thanks for hosting a great weekend!

My only concern is getting up and running if there's carnage...

Plenty of people from the bay area heading up for this one. I'd be happy to help haul your broken remains, or trailer back home.

Plenty of people from the bay area heading up for this one. I'd be happy to help haul your broken remains, or trailer back home.

hey were you at tri valley performance a few month's back for the dyno day they had???

Maybe I just won't pay you....then you'll have to come up to collect! LOL

I may need it if everything starts to come together, so I can bring the truck up there and do something stupid.Im not worried about it I get it when I get it or need it.I know youre good for it, I know where your at......I think LOL!

I may need it if everything starts to come together, so I can bring the truck up there and do something stupid.Im not worried about it I get it when I get it or need it.I know youre good for it, I know where your at......I think LOL!

You better watch out he's a shaddy one!:kick::D

You're in the business so I wouldn't blame you if you did try to make a buck, but since you put it that way, thanks for hosting a great weekend!

My only concern is getting up and running if there's carnage...

No worries it looks like we'll be taking both trucks so we'll get you home.......somehow :snoop: LOL

In all honesty, breakdowns suck big time! But I really can't think of a better place to have a breakdown $.02

Last edited:
Back