New Roller Camshafts

EricStaab

Sponsor
New roller steel billet camshafts for Cummins.

Cummins Steel Billet Cam Roller 233-248 107 LSA .403/.400 Lift
Cummins Steel Billet Cam Roller 233-249 106 LSA .378/.384 Lift
Cummins Steel Billet Cam Roller 235-252 106 LSA .390/.385 Lift
Cummins Steel Billet Cam Roller 240-254 106 LSA .381/.381 Lift
Cummins Steel Billet Cam Roller 241-260 106 LSA .379/,379 Lift
Cummins Steel billet Cam Roller 247-260 107 LSA .385/.379 Lift

We can also duplicate most of these grinds in a 108 LSA as well. Just let us know if you need something different, we can custom grind just about anything.

Here is link to our website No Limit MFG or call us at 715-384-4422 to order.

Attachments

• No Limit New Cummins Roller Camshafts.jpg
    No Limit New Cummins Roller Camshafts.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
Can you get the same speed of lift with these roller cams vs the large flat tappet used typically?

In some cases we can get better or the same, and some the flat is faster. The roller really shines when it comes to durability and increased spring pressure. With out having flat tappet lifters made from exotic materials, and coatings it is hard to get them to be as durable. The spring pressure is a very important part of making horse power. Having too much, it will take more hp to turn the cam. Having too little will cause all kinds of problems such as valve float, valve chatter, wearing seats out faster, loss of cam timing, and more. Sometimes you can make more power with the flat tappet. Sometimes you make more with a roller. It can really depend on the application. On the durability side I give it to the roller 90% of the time.

Last edited:
They are all on the standard Cummins Journal Dia. (54mm) We can make a larger journal dia. camshaft on our tool steel camshaft cores.

Right now I have link bar lifters available. The price is $550.00 if you buy the cam too. I'm working on making keyed lifters for the 6.7 blocks. We already have a tool made to put the keyway in. Just need to make the lifters. Probably will not get to them until end of the year or beginning of next year. If you need them for the 6.7 I can modify the link bar style.

Back