40's and 17s

3.73s.

4.10s would be a nice upgrade, I am also converting my truck to a dually. We are planning to go to some of the ODSS races this year since we dont have the NHRDA anymore.

Does it complain a lot taking off and backing up? Yea, 4.10s or 4.30s would seems to be a good fit.

Those G500s in the 2nd pic are dead sexy! The all black ones are badass too. Mercy!

What are they, about $600 a piece?

Those G500s in the 2nd pic are dead sexy! The all black ones are badass too. Mercy!

What are they, about $600 a piece?

The 2nd Pic are Exactly what I ordered, but with stainless hardware on the Rings, I'm not sure if those are mine or not. I will post pics asap, but we are waiting on the suspension components as well.

I put some Trail Ready Beadlocks on my JK. Those G500s look awesome, I just wouldnt want to be the one cleaning them.

3f352b6a5cce7b1bbc085875509bcf6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those wheels are SICK! I wonder how long the anodized ones will last before fading? Blue wheel with black ring or black wheel with blue ring would be my choice.

Last edited:
You guys have some great looking trucks! That ford is amazing. What Carli kit are you running? I’m using their bj’s and track bar in my 3rd gen. Unfortunately my garage is too low for any kind of lift.

You guys have some great looking trucks! That ford is amazing. What Carli kit are you running? I’m using their bj’s and track bar in my 3rd gen. Unfortunately my garage is too low for any kind of lift.

Its a Pintop 2.5. My Ram Had a leveling kit from them and fit in a standard garage with 35's.... The Ford on the other hand would barely fit before any lift... so its out. :bang

Mine has Carli Radius arms and 6in lift w/3.0 king shocks. Carli trac bar yes, but I wore it out and welded my own beefy joints on. Yea where I live for some reason it's common to have an 8 ft garage door and 9 ft on some houses so most everything fits.

Attachments

• DSC02001.jpg
    DSC02001.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Goddayummm, we're all on Instagram saying 40's are the new 37's in 2019 and you're already living in 2021:hehe:. Killer set-up there man:rockwoot:.

I have enough room for 46's, but that would be showing off, like those Mega Raptors. I'll wait a few years to let the rest of the world catch up!

Back