November 5th Texas Diesel Shootout

One more day guys.
Weather is going to be perfect for everyone to run our fastest times.
Bring them out and lets do some racing.
I'm looking forward to seeing Eric run a 10 in his Duramax.
I'm hoping Snow White can run a 11.99....David :shake:
Max/Hollywood will be running the Ferd as his real truck is still in Hollywood getting her picture taken..:lolly:
Can Murffy Racing smack some Snowy White donkey??

Lets do it.........
Turn on the :nos: Cockshuckers

One more day guys.
Weather is going to be perfect for everyone to run our fastest times.
Bring them out and lets do some racing.
I'm looking forward to seeing Eric run a 10 in his Duramax.
I'm hoping Snow White can run a 11.99....David :shake:
Max/Hollywood will be running the Ferd as his real truck is still in Hollywood getting her picture taken..:lolly:
Can Murffy Racing smack some Snowy White donkey??

Lets do it.........
Turn on the :nos: Cockshuckers

hey careful what you ask for:stab:
Fear_this_small.jpg

We are vulnerable to a certain extent.
Our big pump is hurt so we have the small pump on it.
Bring it on David it's probably the last time you will stand a chance.....:lolly:

BTW: Those are some nice rods but they aren't going to do you any good sitting in the boxes on your desk.

Spray that ferd :nos:
Cockshucker

You will get to race my light weight race vehicle soon enough:shake:

Uh owe. Do we have another Ferd to spank in the near future? Or is it the same girl with a serious crack diet?

I think it would be a good idea to do voluntary handicaps if say Stelly or I don't meet up at the same shootout. If a 14 second truck lines up with a 11:00 truck, do a 3 second light buffer to make it an actual race. I would be more than willing to do so myself. Not pulling this card out now because my truck will not make it. Just saying for the future it might make for a better turn out. I would prefer a race personally than blowing doors off.

Texas Diesel Shootout tonight.
Loadem up boys & girls, it's time to make some smoke.........

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, and I was out there last night in a lifted silver Dodge. I have only been racing my truck for a month now, so I know there is a long way to go. I plan to be out there with you guys next month as well. It was nice to see some fast diesels out there last night.

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, and I was out there last night in a lifted silver Dodge. I have only been racing my truck for a month now, so I know there is a long way to go. I plan to be out there with you guys next month as well. It was nice to see some fast diesels out there last night.

Nice meeting you Matt, good running truck you got there.

Back