Who to have tune my truck? DPC build

Chris_pat

Built not bought
I have a 2007 5.9 3500 with twin s400's and 2 cp3's. looking for a good tuner to work with. Who would y'all recommend?
Thanks, chris

I would think whoever you get to tune it should have access to a Dyno to get the most out of a tuning session.

Thanks for all the feed back, I have access to a dyno for free. Could the tuner remote tune if I were to get the dyno time? Like data record the pass and video it? How do other 4 digit guy do it?

Thanks for all the feed back, I have access to a dyno for free. Could the tuner remote tune if I were to get the dyno time? Like data record the pass and video it? How do other 4 digit guy do it?

Lavon@firepunk handles my tuning. I have a V2 and laptop in the truck to datalog everything. With any major changes I make the 6hr trip to have him adjust tuning on the dyno. Otherwise I email him logs for him to review and make adjustments if necessary.

Thanks for all the feedback. I contacted Gordon and he will be helping me from here forward. Thanks compd family.

Thanks for all the feedback. I contacted Gordon and he will be helping me from here forward. Thanks compd family.

Glad to hear it! Can’t say enough good about him, and retunes/ tweaks from data logs are very fast, especially if you inform him of track or dyno time!

Back