View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:43 PM   #31
allan5oh

Name: allan5oh
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
Basically it seems you started this thread wanting to hear answers that supported your ideas. Obviously that has failed miserably and you don't want to take any advice of anyone that might actually know what works. Leon forgot more about the 12.7 than most will know and you took what he did, and has done for a ton of trucks and screwed it up.

If you want to mess with W/M then go ahead but your going to need a huge tank. Meanwhile you'll get your butt handed to you by a mildly tuned truck running the correct parts.
Nah I didn't screw it up I tweaked it for my own purposes. His tune was great for the larger turbo but it also smoked at times to get that thing to light. It definitely made more power before. I highly recommend him and have given him lots of business.

I want need a huge tank like I said before because I only need extra power on one or two passes. Mostly this is about experimenting and I haven't seen anyone respond "Yes I tried it worked good" or otherwise yet. But what I can do is share dyno verified numbers here. I have nothing to lose if it works or not.