Welcome Mumau Diesel

Snedge (Jeff) Is completely awesome to deal with. Now don't let that get to your head Jeff! LOL LOL :hehe:

Why thank you sir. Your not so bad yourself.
I just have trouble with that whole Jersey accent thing, but I'm getting over that.:hehe: Guys that sound like city people but aren't, go figure.:bang

I can testify that Jeff and Mumau diesel are a great group of people.
Jeff goes byfar out of his way to please his customers and he will go to the end of the earth to find what you need. I can tell you that there is a Cummins dealer 3 miles up the road but after locating Jeff and being the great guy he is I gladly buy everything I need through him and will gladly pay the shipping cost to support his business.
Hope to see you on Sunday Jeff, and by the way.. next time you tease me with candy and give me a crab apple I'll come up there and be angry! ((Just kidding man, I'm going to talk to Levi today)) Haha.

-Jared

I can testify that Jeff and Mumau diesel are a great group of people.
Jeff goes byfar out of his way to please his customers and he will go to the end of the earth to find what you need. I can tell you that there is a Cummins dealer 3 miles up the road but after locating Jeff and being the great guy he is I gladly buy everything I need through him and will gladly pay the shipping cost to support his business.
Hope to see you on Sunday Jeff, and by the way.. next time you tease me with candy and give me a crab apple I'll come up there and be angry! ((Just kidding man, I'm going to talk to Levi today)) Haha.

-Jared

Don't make me come down there!!!! I got a whole bucket of crabapples bro. Someones gotta eat 'em. :hehe:

Good deal Jeff.
I still want that shop tour (and I'll buy lunch) next time I'm back home.

If you're buying lunch, and a free shop tour.. I'll be there too! :hehe:

Jeff, umm.. pretty sure I made it to PRP and you wheren't anywhere to be found.. but I was deff. rep'n the Mumau Diesel hat, and stickers!

-Jared

Hey Ted we finally made the lunch happen. Thanks again. If I had known you were paying I'd have eaten two sandwiches :hehe:

Only the second would've been a knuckle sandwhich...not a ham BBQ. :hehe:
No problem, it was my pleasure, always funs sitting down and BS'ing, plus I finally got my shop tour. :Cheer:

Only the second would've been a knuckle sandwhich...not a ham BBQ. :hehe:
No problem, it was my pleasure, always funs sitting down and BS'ing, plus I finally got my shop tour. :Cheer:

The sad thing is I probably had it coming. The knuckle sandwich that is. :hehe:

I wish i were rich, i wouldn't be building clutches, going to the HDAW heavy duty aftermarket show.

Back