Title: Douche Hunter
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Wrench View Post
Love that truck. Lotsa potential there
I think he needs a bigger trailer. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalMafia View Post
That's because when customers take their equipment to a Dealer with certified techs, they expect the same factory developed repair procedure to be followed whether they're in San Diego or in Singapore. Cat Dealers are required to have training plans and are measured on completion rates, amongst many other things.
So if you build a bridge and it falls do you build it back the same way over and over? Not on my dime you won’t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE View Post
For the record, I don’t drive a show truck. Lol

My truck is at best, a working truck.
Bunk has corrosion, paint peeling. Under the hood is not pretty, it has its problems etc.
It runs 2500-3500 miles a week with some mid 20’s kid acting like he knows what he’s doing.

I do what I do because I feel its the way it should be done. It makes me enjoy what’s left of the industry I’m in. Just like right now, i got in yesterday after 3500 miles... my truck is sitting down the street at my Dads gravel lot, covered in salt.

I get made fun of for the things I do, and then some people appreciate the way I do things. To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bravo! I see lots of older well taken care of trucks. They’re not show pony’s and nothing fancy but you can tell the guy takes care of it. We see lots of fleet trucks, some so clean that you could eat off the floor. Doesn’t matter that it’s a million mile Columbia worth $5000 or a $170,000 brand new W9. If you take care of it you’ve got my respect. Now running around Detroit I see tons of what we call “city rats”. They have more bungee cords holding their bumper on than a side kit has on the tarp. You can just tell no one gives a damn what it looks like.