aisin swap

dangerous06

diesel tech
Has anyone done a 68rfe to aisin swap? What is needed to make this happen?
They are becoming more available and hold up so much more!

Every time I see a threat of yours, I wonder if you are just trolling....

Why put a bigger hunk of crap in... Upgrade the original trans imo

Seriously I like the 6 speed auto idea and the aisin is holding power real good! Yes I can always do the 48re but was wondering about future build upgrade. Seems like a legit question someone out there is toying with the idea just hoped they would chime in. BRE always has something neg to say something every time ! like the kid wanting to join the cool club so always spouts off to make others laugh. It's all good anyone anything??!

Seriously I like the 6 speed auto idea and the aisin is holding power real good! Yes I can always do the 48re but was wondering about future build upgrade. Seems like a legit question someone out there is toying with the idea just hoped they would chime in. BRE always has something neg to say something every time ! like the kid wanting to join the cool club so always spouts off to make others laugh. It's all good anyone anything??!

No, I'd say he can just read your posts...I'd hate to be the people bringing you stuff to work on...

Aisin has ZERO aftermarket support. Period. So it may be tougher, but you can't buy crap for it or tune it AFAIK.
Chris

Allison better idea
6 gears and proven to hold power
I own three of them and they rock

No, I'd say he can just read your posts...I'd hate to be the people bringing you stuff to work on...

I've met BRE and I've met Andy.

Knowing how both are built, the results would be akin to a Chihuahua getting chomped by a saint Bernard.

Guess which one yaps the most? :hehe:

Mark.

According to Suncoast there's fixing to be a plug and play swap option from 68 to Allison!

Ya they are working with Destroked I believe
First one I did was Destroked stuff ten years ago
I think it’s the best option behind a cummins if u drive it everyday and tow heavy
48’s have there place but 6 gears is nicer than 4 for towing
The Allison cummins combo Works real well sled pulling too

Yes. I know nothing. Never even owned a diesel truck man.
Just here for the laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. I know nothing. Never even owned a diesel truck man.
Just here for the laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I owned a 2 6spd, 5spd, couple CVT, drove a few 10speeds, rode a few 21spd.... AND a bad a$$ 27spd currently on the wall, and married then divorced a 2spd for a shiny brand new infini-speed!

Can I build trucks too with y all guys?!!!!? Pleeeeeezzz!

Back