Shredder Series 5.9L

That's my only concern with this motor, it's been the accepted rule of thumb to do a full deckplate when going for big numbers, and they didn't. Just makes me wonder about the durability of it. Hopefully it holds together, or at least the event staff has enough safety barriers in place to keep someone from getting badly hurt. Firepunk's turbine went through a lot of material on it's exit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The motor in baccas truck is a deck plate hamilton block.

The motor in baccas truck is a deck plate hamilton block.
I thought it had been stated that the engine in this thread, they're new shredder series, was a sleeved, non deck-plate engine? I could be wrong though.

I thought it had been stated that the engine in this thread, they're new shredder series, was a sleeved, non deck-plate engine? I could be wrong though.

It's was in the beginning but it didn't last to long lol. Somewhere in the lower mid 2ks it had enough.

A very small number of people will ever need one, but it will be interesting to see if the solid cast blocks are stronger. I imagine they have to be some, but the block splitting at the cam tunnel would need some sort of structural help. It's an exciting time to be alive and interested in diesel motorsports seeing new parts being developed almost daily.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back