Cepek Giant Pullers on 15x19 Real Wheels

PSDEng

I’ve got two Cepek Giant Pullers on 15x19 Real wheels that are used. Tires are 34x18-15 and the wheels are 6” backspace with a Rockwell 6 bolt pattern. I bought these off a guy, had them shipped to CM Pulling Tires in Indiana, and have since found tires that will better suit me. There’s still meat on these to be re-cut if desired, but I think they’re in decent shape. Tread depth is 0.370” all the way across. Price
Is $1200, shipping is on the buyer.
938177e139a91f577c834fd23e53fe0d.jpeg
9ae3b273632a116364d3ce3bd955477c.jpeg
dac5d4db009846128f7a007fd7067ceb.jpeg
e2c4b7e5ee090ed2b3bf2a6fbefcf49d.jpg
b041c8cabfe68cebeb6efb444cca3df9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of what the rollout is.....I was looking at another used set that were the same as these bit on 21” rims and they rolled out to ~109” at 25psi. I’m sure these are probably close to that.

I believe "rollout" is sled puller slang for circumference.

Why can't the toothless SOB's just say "circumference?"

:hehe:

Is that measured with the truck weight on the tire, or unloaded tire off the vehicle? Or does it matter? Or does it always match?

Last edited:
Why can't the toothless SOB's just say "circumference?"

:hehe:

Is that measured with the truck weight on the tire, or unloaded tire off the vehicle? Or does it matter? Or does it always match?

Listen here coon phucker. I have all my teeth!!!:poke::lolly:

You measure them so you can match them between the 2 tires on the front or rear plus you need a tire with a longer roll out on the front so it doesn't bind the driveline up. You typically measure them with 25 psi and off the truck. Different width wheels will change the roll out as well as how they are cut.

They use roll out because circumference sounds, well.......... :homo:

Listen here coon phucker. I have all my teeth!!!:poke::lolly:

You measure them so you can match them between the 2 tires on the front or rear plus you need a tire with a longer roll out on the front so it doesn't bind the driveline up. You typically measure them with 25 psi and off the truck. Different width wheels will change the roll out as well as how they are cut.

They use roll out because circumference sounds, well.......... :homo:

I "KNEW" when I mentioned missing teef that Jeremy would come with a big stick. :hehe:

Good info. I never thought that much about it, but that makes perfect sense. I see where the front need to pull a bit harder and the two sides need to match so it pulls straight. Never put that much thought into it. I lernt sumping!

Carry on....gentlemen. :D

No trees today, plowed snow all day yesterday, then it rained, now it's an ice skating rink out there.

I'm waiting on the damned ups driver to pick up the waffled steel roll pan :doh: I ordered, and for him to drop off an intact one.:hehe:

Last edited:
Back