View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 08:50 AM   #79
BlackasCoal

Name: BlackasCoal
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I’ve got a handle on all the leaks. Swapped in a new OD housing and new seal where the rooster comb goes through the case. Haven’t have a drop since. Had a few of the timing case cover bolts loosen and leak. So took them all out, cleaned them and put some permatex white seal + lock on them.

Just made the 650 mile trip to Ohio, saw a buddy then made a stop at Firepunk to have them dyno it. More to make sure everything tuning wise was good because of all the back and forth there was with changing ecm’s and wiring/sensor issues I had. Made a highest of 1074 which is lower than I wanted but I’m more happy it’s running finally and making good numbers. Then it made another 600 mile trip to PA

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Did have a electrical issue on both trips though. Every so often when I put up a window, turn on the lights or something that draws a good amount of power, everything starts surging. Lights, rail pressure, air dog. Only does it for a few minutes and it’s fine again. Just another thing to hunt down.

Not sure I’m happy with the cam either. Feeling a stock cam would be better for what I use the truck for.
07.5 MCSB, Thuren/Carli/King, 35" Toyos MT's, 17" Methods, Miller’s Machine Shop 6.4 w/ Wagler long rods, QSB pistons, 188/220 cam, Ported/big valve head, Muldoons Phat shaft 48re w/ anteater, DDP 5.9 fuel, Firepunk 66/85, Firepunk EFI

Last edited by BlackasCoal; 11-23-2018 at 08:52 AM.