Old 10-30-2016, 08:09 PM   #8
BlackasCoal

Name: BlackasCoal
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulina View Post
Please do something about the chrome grill
Meh, eventually. My brother is actually a painter too and still haven't got around to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulina View Post
The 5.9 injector crossover tubes have been superseded with the 6.7 style of I'm not mistaken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE View Post
I may be talking outta my arse on this as my level of interaction on this level of build is on CompD and has never been hands on... with that said, is DDP the best option on the injectors? (I'm unsure if you meant you had them or were waiting to buy)

And I also am not aware of the 5.9 tubes leaking with 6.7 injectors.
I haven't ordered the injectors yet. Want to have the pistons picked out first. From my interactions with them on the phone and talking to other guys running their stuff I'm completely comfortable giving them my business. BUT I made the same assumption when buying this truck and this is where I'm at now. So, yeah I'm open to someone talking me out of that route

As for the tubes from what I've read and not experienced I see guys that swap over to 6.7 fuel system complain about it. As with anthing though there's just as many that say there's no problems. It's like the which head studs debates
07.5 MCSB, Thuren/Carli/King, 35" Toyos MT's, 17" Methods, Miller’s Machine Shop 6.4 w/ Wagler long rods, QSB pistons, 188/220 cam, Ported/big valve head, Muldoons Phat shaft 48re w/ anteater, DDP 5.9 fuel, Firepunk 66/85, Firepunk EFI