I'm outta here in a couple weeks.....

Tommysgirl said:
I am so proud of you Tom. 6 months is a long arse time but its like having my own personal G.I. Joe (navy style). I love you!

If you guys had'nt noticed I have the greatest wife on planet earth. :rockwoot:

-Tom

Hey guys, Tom left this morning. Heres to hoping the next 6 months go quickly. He has his laptop so hopefully he can be online quite a bit.

Did he leave the keys to the pulling truck? Time for you to get some press coverage in that thing!!:cheer:

Thanks to Tom...
And you also, Sara. How the wives do it is just as much of a mystery to me as how the guys out there in the field do.

You're both in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks Nat! Honestly I never remember how I get through these things, but I just do.
He left this morning. And yes Sleddy he left the keys, but to Craig. I have the tow truck and keys. Not like I want to be smokin that thing around town. I'll stick to my truck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommysgirl said:
Thanks Nat! Honestly I never remember how I get through these things, but I just do.
He left this morning. And yes Sleddy he left the keys, but to Craig. I have the tow truck and keys. Not like I want to be smokin that thing around town. I'll stick to my truck!

Sara,

Tell Tom to stay safe. If you need anything let us know.

Kat

Thanks Kat! I appreciate it. Still havent heard from him today, but I am sure once he gets things in gear, he will be on here saying hey.

Hey hey, thanks for the thoughts. BTW, the newer (mid '90's) DT466 international motors DO have bosch P-pumps on them.............

-Tom

Sounds like somebody is gonna be doing some P-Pump tweaks!
Glad to see you made it safe Tom!

I want pictures of the convoy blocking the sun!!!:st: :rockwoot:

Collasantee afterwards::banned: from the motorPULL.

Tom THANK YOU.But not to be out done THANK YOU Sara.I think alot of people forget about the people our solders leave behind.It takes a extrodinary wife to muscle through this stuff and be as true as Sara and many other spouses are.Again THANK YOU TOM AND SARA

undercover said:
Tom THANK YOU.But not to be out done THANK YOU Sara.I think alot of people forget about the people our solders leave behind.It takes a extrodinary wife to muscle through this stuff and be as true as Sara and many other spouses are.Again THANK YOU TOM AND SARA

Thank you its hard, but I have to support the man I love. So it is what it is. we get through it. I appreciate your warm thoughts though

Back