Old 09-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
01quadcab

Name: 01quadcab
Title: Just a slow VP truck
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie View Post
No, no, no don't do that.
This is the second pump system that has worn down the driver pulley. I am guessing the truck maybe traveling down dusty roads, don't know. Not that it matters. I got a call from TNT and was told about it and the side comment that the pully aluminum was too soft, (As if I should warrantee it.) FWIW The other pump had over 200k on it. My reply was and is the pulley cost is $15 plus shipping. Then nothing for a few days... Then no problem we need to get one comeing. One was sent out first class mail last week, I haven't even billed for it yet. Sure wish this post would of been written before yesterday as I would of waited a couple months prior to sending it out. Always always goto a webforum prior to talking to the manufacturer for any problems with their item, Rrrighttt. Looking forward to reading about any other problems BKimbles99 has in future with it here as I will just let Compdiesel take care of it.
a guy can't find out it there is a common problem with something and not have someone get their dam panties in a bunch. He was just doing some research to see if maybe he needs to carry extra parts with him just in case, or if it was a freak probelm