Refined list of 6.7 parts.

I just mentioned one.
I have anywhere from 3 to 6 more coming in over the next week or so.

Mark.

Just picked up another 2008 engine that needs bored.
Between this one and the mildly burned one, I can piece together one nice long block, minus fuel.

Mark.

Picked up 2 more long blocks today, another 2008 and a 2015.
That makes 4 total long blocks to piece out, or sell.

Mark.

Mark do you have any 5.9CR long blocks? My daily driver mega cab just gave up on me at 305k and weighing my options to fix or replace this truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have a 2004.5 longblock that had blowby on one hole.
I did get to run it and that's as much as I know about it.

It would make a decent core for a rebuilder, as it is still pretty complete.

Price is $1500.

Mark.

$700 plus freight.
Got a block that looks like it's heading out on Friday, so the crank in it will be out in the next day or 2.

Mark.

I have a 2004.5 longblock that had blowby on one hole.
I did get to run it and that's as much as I know about it.

It would make a decent core for a rebuilder, as it is still pretty complete.

Price is $1500.

Mark.
What's included with it for that price? Where are you located and what kind of shipping do can you do? I don't have the time nor means to travel to pick up an engine at this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have 4 complete longblocks that have some fire damage and 1 longblock that had a dropped valve, $1600 each will NOT part.

Also have numerous heads, turbos and injector cores.

Longblocks and heads are Pick Up ONLY!!!

Mark.

Hey Mark, are you in possession of any 6.7 bare blocks at the moment ? Standard bore ?

Hey Mark, are you in possession of any 6.7 bare blocks at the moment ? Standard bore ?

Let me know if you need something brought down from Mark. I'll be stopping there tomorrow and coming back home to Austin on Sunday.

Thanks for the offer man, appreciate it. I'm hoping he has a decent 6.7 block.

Okay, since I have people practically begging me to part these, I'll reiterate my parted out prices:

Blocks, nice standard bore, $1000.

Blocks needing bored/sleeved, $750.

Cranks that may hold standard (no guarantees), likely need to go .010-.010, $650.

Heads, intake shelf cracked or not, $375 EACH.

I do have one very decent engine that was a very mild burn, have all of the parts to fix it, including valve covers, rail, lines, all sensors, turbo and injection pump, the fire did NOT get the turbo, nor the injectors and the intake shelf on the head is NOT cracked, includes all spare parts to fix, as mentioned, $3000.

Thanks for the good deal on the block Mark. And thanks to j.fondler for the ride. I appreciate it gentlemen !

No problem, QMFB.

Tried to convince Justin into being a teardown expert for me, but he declined. Smart guy. :D

Mark.

Hey Mark, I'm sure you know more about this than just about anybody... What's the value of a 5.9 common rail block ? Standard bore, clean, factory cross hatching still visible ? Being as I'm gonna have one that won't be used.

Back