Fluidampr

cut7

Used for about a month, then I went to a slightly different style Fluidampr. Fits any 5.9/6.7 but is specifically for common rails (I had it on a 12v). Part # 920301. $400

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_172749524.jpg
    IMG_20180919_172749524.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
Curious about the H1k in your signature, got a video of it running? Never seen one actually work before.

Curious about the H1k in your signature, got a video of it running? Never seen one actually work before.

Yes, there is a video of it running in another thread. I'd prefer not going off topic in this thread; as it seems to attract a whole lot of ugly from a never-ending supply of stupid. Despite what the naysayers declare, it is an excellent conversion. However, I must add, it was neither easy nor cheap to get it up & running (both mechanically fitting it to the motor, & electrically controlling it) but it does everything better than a P-pump! That should come as no surprise to anyone, it's a much better pump; 50 year newer design, higher initial pop pressure, MUCH higher peak pressure, achieves it peak pressure much faster, & of course, the ability to dynamically alter timing makes for a cleaner running engine which makes much more power. I've had mine on my truck for about 3 years. As a matter of fact, that's the reason I'm selling this Fluidampr, because I needed to run the 6.7 version with the 60-2 reluctor wheel built in.

I'm helping a few others get their H-pump conversion up & running (one of them posted about it on this forum). If you're really interested, PM me.

Last edited:
Back