Hydrogen Peroxide

Id think it would have on O-rings and such..

im not talking about runing any more than you normally would with water/meth. so studs would be ok. gota be smart about how much ur spraying in and if ur motor can take it. so start small and work up with the nozzle size.

Remember, it won't work without video! LOL

... and don't forget to spice it up with a little hyrdrazine (or as we used to call it "T-Stoff"):evil

... and don't forget to spice it up with a little hyrdrazine (or as we used to call it "T-Stoff"):evil

i was thinking a small amount of nitro might give it the extra kick! :cheer: <-"hey daddy look at the fireworks!" LOL LOL LOL

35% H2O2 is not corrosive to plastics, not sure about the pressure but it is realitively safe to work with, gloves and eye protection are a must. It will burn your skin, turns your skin white and is irratiating for a few hrs. I work with it everyday and buy it by the 55gal drum for well under the $ discussed earlier. it is great for killing bacterial gill disease, fungus and some obligate pathogens.

LOL

No need for hyrdrazine, just mix it with Bio Diesel... LOL

Just for the record. This is a really bad idea. H2O2 does not play nice with other chemicals.

Paul

35% H2O2 is not corrosive to plastics, not sure about the pressure but it is realitively safe to work with, gloves and eye protection are a must. It will burn your skin, turns your skin white and is irratiating for a few hrs. I work with it everyday and buy it by the 55gal drum for well under the $ discussed earlier. it is great for killing bacterial gill disease, fungus and some obligate pathogens.

Also cures both jock itch and yeast infections.

Thanks! good info! how much you getting it for by the drum?

LOL

No need for hyrdrazine, just mix it with Bio Diesel... LOL

Just for the record. This is a really bad idea. H2O2 does not play nice with other chemicals.

Paul

ya it could have something to do with H202 is the strongest Oxidizer known to man because that extra oxygen atom wants nothing more than to get away from the H20 molecule. which we already use water for cooling so i figured that we could get a little more oxygen with the cooling water. i dont know if i would try mixing anything with the peroxide like methanol. it might not play well at all.

geeze everywhere i go...somebody has to give me crap about that....am i really that bad? i thought my chrome spell checker was working....:nail:

Collage is a word...it just has a totally different meaning than college. Spell checkers work, but they have no insight on context.

i know what this thread is missing....

Epic-boobs-lesbian-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
No. Ford ownership is a genetic disorder.

That, coming from a guy with a yeast infection.

Genetic?? Yeh,I guess so..
Does anybody need a government loan?? At least we "Ford" people can hold are head above water no matter what the situation..

Last edited:
That, coming from a guy with a yeast infection.

Genetic?? Yeh,I guess so..
Does anybody need a government loan?? At least we "Ford" people can hold are head above water no matter what the situation..

Well, since I'm undergoing a Cummins swap into my Superduty I'm learning how to spell. No more Stupiduty Blues for me! Just kidding John!

Last edited:
i know it makes a bunch of heat and makes a lot of power.. and you can fix fords.. just put a cummins in it..

Back