3.0 Limited Pro Diesel pulling truck

catracer

We are selling our 3.0 Limited Pro Diesel pulling truck. This truck is known as the Lincoln Diesel Specialties truck out of Central Wisconsin. This truck has a fully built Haisley deckplated motor with 38 hooks on it and has an open driveline under it as well. There has been no short cuts taken and is a VERY competitive truck wherever it goes. Please email or call 920-765-1615 for more specs and details. Asking $100k

Attachments

• 38836.jpeg
    38836.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
I've seen the truck in person. It's a nice looking truck. Well put together.

Was this Dillard's old truck? Same motor or did you build a new one?

Unless I'm mistaken, they got their feet wet in makin bacon, sold it and bought the Dillard truck. Which one it was I'm not sure, ran for a season with the old flame graphics then got a new wrap. Top shelf build for sure

Or I could be totally wrong. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The old Makin Bacon truck is out west, painted slightly different now.

It still wears the same paint job. The owners of it also bought Dillard's old truck "smokin I" which has the different paint job. Safe to say they spent some coin to bring some good running trucks to the west coast.

Anyways bump for this awesome running truck

It still wears the same paint job. The owners of it also bought Dillard's old truck "smokin I" which has the different paint job. Safe to say they spent some coin to bring some good running trucks to the west coast.

Anyways bump for this awesome running truck

What does smokin 1 look like now?

Back