custom stack setups

John Buck

Looking to put some stacks on my 97 7.3 psd f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually, i have the weatherguard steel 110 gallon diesel bulk tank and weatherguard steel cross box tool box flush to the cab in the bed, and so i thought about putting stack running on the outside then found this picture that i attached and doesnt look to bad, im either going for the diamond stack with heat shield or the triangle stack with heat shield, anyone seen any other custom stack setups that look good?

Attachments

• 0803dp_005_z+2004_dodge_ram_3500+smoke_stacks.jpg
    0803dp_005_z+2004_dodge_ram_3500+smoke_stacks.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
Not sure how more clear I can be from how already clear that I was, a simple actual response is all that is necessary, thanks for your concern and your input, have a great day.

If anyone else can answer this question and has some actual knowledge of merit it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
But, is it really a douche, if you copy and paste the same response in multiple threads?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Seen a gray haired old woman driving a ford power stroke, with stacks......

Glad I changed my mind on stacks on my duallie before I cut the hole thru bed.

I had stacks in the bed of my truck with an 60 Gallon diesel tank over the top. A bunch of leaves worked their way in, under the tank and caught on fire. I was pretty good about keeping it clean. No good enough it would seem. Almost lost the whole truck while getting my family out. Luckily Some people stopped and had some water to get the fire out.

Since then, the stacks have been removed, the hole has been welded up and I carry a fire extinguisher in every vehicle I drive. I will never recommend stacks to anyone, especially if they are running a tank over them. It was very scary...

Hahahahahahahaha savage af these replies :')

Trolling someone for their number of posts? Hahahahaha you must have me confused with someone who is insane, cares way to much, and would actually care about something as asinine as that of all things lmfao.

Not sure why you wouldn't have a fire extinguisher in every vehicle you drive already, clearly never been to one of those huge mud bogs out in Oklahoma or Michigan or etc or even local ones that happen once a month or so...

People can mouth off about stacks all they like some smoking hot babes love them and some dont care either way as long as the truck is lifted and a diesel, main reason ike looking to do stacks is for real mud bogging and back woods swamp mudding around my lake house,

Most people think stacks are dumb because they have only seen piece of s##t trucks do them horribly wrong and old ladies or something like that dude mentioned, when I'm done with my truck you will more than likely change your mind, but if not dont really care either way, my truck is going to be a tactical savage mudding beast with 1,000hp, on 44 boggers. Thanks for everyone's input :') have yourselves a great day.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha savage af these replies :')

Trolling someone for their number of posts? Hahahahaha you must have me confused with someone who is insane, cares way to much, and would actually care about something as asinine as that of all things lmfao.

Not sure why you wouldn't have a fire extinguisher in every vehicle you drive already, clearly never been to one of those huge mud bogs out in Oklahoma or Michigan or etc or even local ones that happen once a month or so...

People can mouth off about stacks all they like some smoking hot babes love them and some dont care either way as long as the truck is lifted and a diesel, main reason ike looking to do stacks is for real mud bogging and back woods swamp mudding around my lake house,

Most people think stacks are dumb because they have only seen piece of s##t trucks do them horribly wrong and old ladies or something like that dude mentioned, when I'm done with my truck you will more than likely change your mind, but if not dont really care either way, my truck is going to be a tactical savage mudding beast with 1,000hp, on 44 boggers. Thanks for everyone's input :') have yourselves a great day.

You are not making 1000hp in a 7.3

Whoops, my mistake. I clearly thought some one would be looking for honest advice and logic. I see now that I was mistaken. Do what the fuk you want. I could actually not care less....

Making power with a 7.3.... you really do live in a world of dreams...

4636075d65d2ef65a8497e625a97bcdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back