View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #21
PTPULLINCHASSIS

Name: PTPULLINCHASSIS
Title: DEALS ON REAL WHEELS
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper03 View Post
sad 2 say but diesel trucks will be a 1 and done at nfms. the will not get invited back cause of poor performance besides for a few trucks that did make it down the track.thy should of had the 3.0 class it would of been a better show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISRAM View Post
Thats what my Neighbor (Leischner) told me too. They called me while the trucks were going and wanted to know why they were having such a hard time. They said some couldnt get started, taking to much time up and all the carnage would be the reason for not getting invited back. This is unofficial but will more than likely be the case. Im sure the gas 4x4 guys will be gloating over on pulloff.

On a side note Bill said they got second behind wild child in the prliminarys and second to bunnage in the finals. The new motors are making some horse but you have to get it to the ground. Congrats to them for the hard work and a good showing.
SORRY GUYS but I think they already got the invite for next year. Let me guess all of the tractors got off the line and none of them broke WTF As far as the 3.0 class goes I'm all for it BUT this is a NFMS and if they are going to only have one DIESEL TRUCK class guess what it's going to be the BIG BOY CLASS they put on the best show, on and off the track hands down.