View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:15 PM   #40
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Tucker View Post
You betcha, that much weight at speed = death in my opinion possibibly even if up to spec in more cases than not. To most people it's just easy to say words, I've been there. Last September I flipped my (Avatar pic) Datsun 260Z end over end 12 to 15 times at over 150mph, 1/8 mile 5.00 index race. A drunk driver took me out just after the stripe, I was reaching for the chutes when the drunk prick darted over in my lane and knocked me off the track. I jumped his 8ft wheelie bars sending me straight up coming down right on the nose then end over end another dozen or so times. From where I left the track car finally stopped close to 300 yards out in a hay meadow.

Point is be Safe guys! Safe as possible anyways.

It's Really put a Lot of Hate in my heart for people drinking at the track. Save that stupid **** for home. It's a GD race not a party
Ryan
Damn Ryan was that before your surgery or after? What if anything did it do to you injury wise? How in the hell did a drunk driver get on the track? He should be banned for life. I always worry about that, the other guy coming over in my lane and taking me out.