View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:39 PM   #138
biggy238

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
JAMO came with a tip. It was encased in expanding foam on the bottom of the box.

Transfer case is in. I need a transmission mount that is 1/2" shorter than the 96 dodge mount. The Tcase hit floor of the cab.

The "bumped" pipe from the 6.4 jamo kit with the flange cut off worked perfectly. I pulled all of the exhaust back off to finalize some bracket/hanger relocation but it's otherwise done.

The rear driveshaft bolts in with no modification. It came up 1/4" short of the flange at the Tcase. I loosened the carrier mount and bolted it all up.

The concern now will be the final resting place of the radiator and fan shroud.

Which brings me to my next topic:
I was trying to get away without buying the 6.4 radiator (yet).

With the 5.4 rad in, the 6.4 shroud won't get anywhere near where it needs to be, so the engine is still not bolted down.

Lastly is the bed. I pulled it so I can to surgery. I went with the APDTY (I think?) kit. I found a place in TN that had it listed on Amazon for $100 less than anyone else I looked at.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 6.4L cummins Swapped
Insta @trash.panda250

Last edited by biggy238; 10-21-2018 at 05:53 PM.