NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA

all but 60 Gallons has been spoke for , if you want any thing in particular let me know , otherwise I will carry the rest as B5 .

We are pleased to announcing a few new associate partners to our program at this event . We are in negotiation for a few more.
I plan on running all of the NADM events as well as a full NHRA schedule in Top Dragster.

I think all of you that have called and written to express your excitement with the new program

Loser!

Maybe someone should play one of your games and have DOT waiting on you with all that fuel! That would be a stunt you would try. Interstate commerce and taxes and fuel taxes and what ever else they can put on your sorry a$$!

I'll be out, one of the events I look forward to all year long.
Jon

posted while getting paid.

Maybe someone should play one of your games and have DOT waiting on you with all that fuel! That would be a stunt you would try. Interstate commerce and taxes and fuel taxes and what ever else they can put on your sorry a$$!

I'll do it. Tell me what I need to do.... Can't stand that moron.

Well I know they have a work stock and 2.5 just didn't know if they were running both or one or the other.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dustin...
You coming out East?...
If you are you may get to see your old ride and some of its new toys........Andy

Dustin...
You coming out East?...
If you are you may get to see your old ride and some of its new toys........Andy

Yea I'm making the trip over Andy. I missed that truck so much after I sold it to ya I found another and built it the exact same. Ill catch ya next weekend.

I'll bet its not the same now...LOL
We should be there with both trucks.
Just wish She would make up her mind on either a rollbar or a Hard Tonneau,sheesh.....Andy

I am out, crabs and beer await in MD........ have a good time folks, stay safe. Andy, try to keep those big fists out of some snot nosed punkazz kids face if he starts spoutin at the lip again.

Back