Young gun's 94 build thread

Also in the plans. The drivetrain might be getting swapped over to this green POS truck I parted out several years ago. Mainly because I am getting to the realm of play only truck that needs to loose some weight and be a lot more race dedicated, and I really don’t want to cut up my blue truck. Ol’ Blue would get a fairly stock-ish Motor and a decent little single, 369 maybe, and a mild 47re with an ant eater.

We call it the POS because it was hammered when I got it. Pics are what’s left. I would obviously replace the sheet metal, gut the interior, cage eventually, etc etc.

0106b9e38629c6a745a4297402a67400.jpg

d82a305df784bea3bdd377877aacd89a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is precisely why it should be the dedicated-chopped up- drag/ high power truck. Lol

The body on mine is getting so bad Ive been watching the local craigslist and Facebook for a clean gasser to swap my stuff over. They don't last long around here blown up or running

Also in the plans. The drivetrain might be getting swapped over to this green POS truck I parted out several years ago. Mainly because I am getting to the realm of play only truck that needs to loose some weight and be a lot more race dedicated, and I really don’t want to cut up my blue truck. Ol’ Blue would get a fairly stock-ish Motor and a decent little single, 369 maybe, and a mild 47re with an ant eater.

We call it the POS because it was hammered when I got it. Pics are what’s left. I would obviously replace the sheet metal, gut the interior, cage eventually, etc etc.

0106b9e38629c6a745a4297402a67400.jpg

d82a305df784bea3bdd377877aacd89a.jpg

+eleventybillion likes for starting with that cab instead of a pristine, running, driving anything.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

+eleventybillion likes for starting with that cab instead of a pristine, running, driving anything.

×2!!! Hate seeing pristine unmolested vehicles cut up. Do this^ if you're going to be replacing everything anyway, start with something that needs it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Haha wasn’t trying to be smart, it’s a lot running joke I tell people since most of the time, all that comes out of the ground IS rocks. Hahahaha

We farm dry land wheat AKA “rocks”

Haha wasn’t trying to be smart, it’s a lot running joke I tell people since most of the time, all that comes out of the ground IS rocks. Hahahaha

We farm dry land wheat AKA “rocks”

I have a friend up in North Dakota that says the same stuff. I laughed when I read your comment about it. I swear in ND, they make piles and farm around them instead of removing them completely. That's what it looked like from the roads the last time I was up there. :evil

That’s exactly what we do, pile them on the areas that are too rocky to farm and throw some grass seed down. We have a farm that has millions of rocks piled in dozens and dozens of piles over the last 100 years. My brother in-law said it looked like a Viking burial ground the first time he saw that field.

OMG sensational titling. I am but a moth......
The only damned reason Greg Albrelara (sp) has followers.

Back