View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 06:06 AM   #44
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
If you go back starting around post #809 in the Ram50 build thread. You will kinda see my knowledge evolving when I started listening to folks.

Saying Audi couldn't get it done as a blanket statement is false..., furthermore I think what we need to know and learn is laying in front of us. As a matter of fact I really can't believe no one else has picked up on the simplicity of it all.

I really cannot set my goals to that level. I'm smart enough to recognize this point. However, I do believe in something regardless of how it came to me or who wants to criticize me. I just want to play in this diesel motorsports world in a little bigger way. I have drawn up on paper with my old college drafting tools, a 600 cu in engine that will fit under my old '90 models hood with no mods. As a matter of fact, the actual footprint is only one inch longer than the Scheid LSM billet water block I have.

I don't have enough knowledge to get it done yet. I'm trying to learn with this thread.