Change or find code for keyless entry

morkable

Just Over Broke
I just bought a 07 king ranch, and I dont have the code for the door. Is there a way to reprogram this, or get the code from ford?

Yes it is alot of times people leave the card in the owners manual with the code on it but I assume you already looked there

I know on the Expeditions there is a location that the master code is stamped in the interior, look in the owners manual for the location. With that code you can re-program it to whatever you want to use.

The code should be stamped somewhere under the steering column. Not really sure where, ive never looked.

To change the code you have to know the original code from Ford and then when you change the code the original is still operable. :doh:

Yeah, I have read that,, just have to find that module. And as I found out last night is not quite as easy as it sounds

Where did you end up finding the code at? Got a guy at work that is trying to reset his and he has no owners manual. Before we go tearing the interior apart we would like to have some clue as to where to look for it.

I got mine I just bought 05 take the tray out the one to the right of sterring column, lift up the white heat sheild padding, there is the computer is the keyless enrty code is on a white sticker..write down the code worked perfect...

I've been wondering if this was possible for my wife's Expedition (she bought it used) looks as if I have something to do when I get home. And at least I have the owners manual.

Back